Gas Certificates

Are you a landlord that requires a Gas Safety Certificate for your rental property? Look no further than Fitz Boilers and Plumbing for all your Gas Safety Certificate requirements. As a landlord you need a Gas Safety Certificate or CP12 for every gas appliance in your rental property. It’s a legal requirement and each individual certificate has to be renewed every year. Without them you risk a hefty fine, and the appliances may be unsafe for tenants to use. We’ve built ourselves a sound reputation over the years for providing a reliable, professional and cost-effective Gas Safety Certificate service. Our Gas Safe registered engineers are highly skilled and experienced when it comes to the installation and surveying of gas appliances.

Why Choose Fitz Boilers and Plumbing?

  • Highly competitive rates
  • Gas Safe registered
  • Experienced and qualified engineers
  • Free quotes

Don’t settle for less than the professional service that you deserve when selecting a plumber to survey your gas appliances. We’ll provide you with our expert knowledge to ensure your gas appliances are functioning as safely and efficiently as possible. When searching for a plumber to provide your Gas Safety Certificate, it’s important that you put your trust in the hands of true plumbing experts. At Fitz Boilers and Plumbing, we’re truly engineers that you can trust. We are fully qualified, insured and Gas Safe registered. All of our engineers have submitted to rigorous checking to ensure their compliance. Our team consists of qualified professionals with extensive experience in installing, repairing, replacing and surveying boilers.

A Gas Safety Certificate is a requirement of the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998. But if an appliance, eg a cooker, is owned by the tenant, the landlord is not legally responsible for having it checked.

The engineer will provide the landlord with a Gas Safety Record (previously known as a certificate or a CP12).

The record will show:

  • A description of each appliance tested
  • Results of the safety checks carried out on each appliance
  • Any safety issues identified during the checks
  • Any action or work needed to ensure safety
  • Details of the engineer who did the checks, their signature and the date of the check
  • Details of the landlord and the property

So, if you’re a landlord that requires a new Gas Safety Certificate, look no further than Fitz Boilers and Plumbing. Simply get in touch and a member of our team will respond promptly to your enquiry. We’ll provide our expert knowledge and offer excellent customer service throughout each step of the process.

Contact Us

If you are interested in our services and would like to contact us please use the methods provided below or fill out the form displayed and we will get back to you asap.

Get in Touch